Thursday, June 12, 2014

Education is Not One Size Fits All!

Most teachers I know firmly believe you can't just lump all students together and expect them to achieve their highest potential.

Classroom teachers know that. They have to customize the material being learned to help every student in their class.

Home school teachers know that.  This home school teacher knows it all too well and is one of the reasons we continue to home school.

But I was amazed to find an online educational company that knows that too! I have been in the online educational field for over two years now. I have seen some great things about it and I have seen some real drawbacks to it. I was doing an online search for more online educational companies because I wanted to find one that might fit me better than what I am currently doing now. I came across this company:


MindLaunch





I went to the section to read about the company. I was enthralled by what the founder of the company wrote. I actually went as far as to contact the founder. She emailed me back within hours. We were able to meet together in a phone call and the more she talked, the more I really liked what I heard.

This company is unique from others I have seen or those for which I worked. They have an assessment system to match the student's learning style to the instructor's teaching style. That is definitely not something I have come across in the field of online education―but so essential!

Online education should offer more educational choices for people. From what I have learned so far, this company delivers a great choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment