Tuesday, February 19, 2013

West Texas Video

I just absolutely LOVE this video! Some of you may have received this in an email from me awhile back. However, with my hard drive crash, this was one of the things I lost. I was so happy to go back online and download it.

Why do I love it?

Well, first of all, it is about TEXAS!

But the music and photography come together in such an expressive blend to make a powerful video. I think you will like this video, even if you are a Texas-hater. You have to admire the artistic abilities of both the photographer and composer.

To be fair, one of the reasons why I am so drawn to this video is the abundance of vast land in the photos. As this winter is starting to wind down (???), I have really been feeling the need to have some good ole' wide open spaces. Something that Texas truly does not lack.

Make no mistake. I am not a Utah-hater. I love the mountains!


Wyman Meinzer's West Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment