Monday, August 19, 2013

Armpit Party and Inappropriate Noises at the Table

This weekend, Hubby was doing what he loves the most—playing with his kiddos. He was tickling Youngest Son, which set Youngest Son to screaming. Hubby can be a merciless tickler. It was a relief when he shifted his tickling to victimize the children, and not me.

Anyway, Youngest Son was squealing and shouted:
"Daddy! Your hand was not invited to my armpit party!"
Hubby started laughing so hard that Youngest Son was able to escape.

Another quick story in regard to Youngest Son happened yesterday. We went to a restaurant after morning service. I wasn't feeling well, and after teaching junior church, I did not want to go home and cook. We were sitting around the table,  and as it goes when you have a family with lots of boys, Youngest Son started to discuss pee pee.

Wearing my stern mommy face, I admonished him.
"I do not want to hear that word, or any other word referring to what is done in the bathroom, at the table."

"Do you want to hear this?" Youngest Son then proceeded to make an extremely loud fart noise with his mouth. I quickly assured him I did not want to hear that either.

To be fair, I had said I didn't want to hear any "words" about the bathroom. I now know to include "noises" in the admonishment as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment