Monday, November 5, 2012

Family Photos

We had family photos made! I have been meaning to do it the past couple of weeks but let hectic schedule interfere. 

Oldest Son's girlfriend, Ayballin, needed to take some photos to complete an assignment for her photography class. She asked if the family would pose for her. I was glad for us to do this because we would finally get our family photos out of the way! 

Honoring Hubby's desire that our family does not have photos on the internet means there are few photos I would be able to post. Actually, this is probably the only one. I don't want to load up peoples' in-boxes unless they really want to see the family photos. If you would like an email with some of these photos, please email me and let me know.

P.S. I was glad when we posed for this picture to discover everyone's hands were clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment