Saturday, July 27, 2013

Lord, Thank You For My Children...Whatever Their Names Are

The other night in family prayer, Hubby was giving thanks to God for his family. He listed me, Oldest Son, Only Daughter, Second Son......

His mind drew a complete blank on Third Son's name. I supplied the name for him but I must confess I burst out laughing while doing so. Thankfully, Hubby was laughing at himself as well.
Having a momentary memory lapse is not indicative of  his performance as a dad. Hubby is an outstanding dad.

God is an outstanding Father. He exceeds any earthly father.  And unlike Hubby, God never draws a blank on your name.

Do you know for sure if you are one of God's children? I hope that is a certainty for you. If you are not sure, please leave a comment and I'll be glad to show you how you can know for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment