Sunday, August 4, 2013

New School Year!

Well, God promised to never leave us or forsake us...

...I will be clinging to that promise this week!

We start back to school tomorrow in our little home school. I am nervous this year. I have never really felt I have had a "successful" year in home schooling. I am hoping this year will be different.

I am excited about our curriculum and I hope that spills over and gets the kids excited as well. We will be focusing on history from the period of Rome to the Reformation. We will also be incorporating a new science that Second Son is already excited about.

I hope all of you have a great school year...whenever it starts for you.

1 comment:

  1. We start after Labor Day since Lindsay will be here this month. I will be praying for you! I sure am praying for a successful year as well. So many changes, so many things that will be different. I'm truly not sure whether to be terribly excited or to cry my eyes out! Love yall tons!!

    ReplyDelete