Monday, May 30, 2011

Corn Woes


When you suffer from food allergies, grocery shopping can be a nightmare! I plan to do more articles concerning food allergies in the future, with an emphasis on the corn allergen. Little attention is given to this allergy yet corn and its derivatives are almost in EVERYTHING! And no, I am not exaggerating. I am on a quest to learn more about getting the food industry to label ingredients precisely. Corn can be hidden under many different titles. 
If you suffer from a food allergy, I have found reading blogs from those who also have the same allergy far more beneficial than any website run by organizations. No offense to those, I just trust an individual who has thoroughly done his/her research because to NOT research can be life-threatening.


Image above by kongsky 

No comments:

Post a Comment