Monday, November 12, 2012

This is Not What I Consider Supporting Our Troops

Continuing my saga of having rowdy boys in the house...

The day did not get any better after the last post. Rowdiness continued throughout the day. As the hour approached of when I would need to be tutoring online, I knew I was headed for disaster.

In a desperate effort to keep peace in the house, I decided to separate them. Only Daughter naturally went to her room because she has her own. Second Son was allowed to use the living room for his alone space. Third Son stayed in the boys' room. Youngest Son was relegated to stay on my bed with his unfinished schoolwork while I tutored.

It was not till hours later I discovered he had smuggled contraband in my bed when he was supposed to be doing schoolwork.

Now, it is not every night that I head to bed to discover there is a paratrooper in my bed. Actually, there is never a night like that.

It had been a long day but I could have sworn I heard a tiny macho voice pleading, "Help me!" Youngest Son is not known for observing the Geneva Convention.

I would end this post with: let's see what tomorrow holds. However, I do not have the courage. At least it is never boring here in this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment