Friday, November 16, 2012

Thankful Trees

Several years ago there were actually several families in our church who homeschooled. We essentially were our own co-op. Every month we would get together to do a create or some sort of activity. As I am craft-challenged, I took this opportunity to expose my children to the world of crafts. I believe Krista was in charge of this particular activity.

It was nearing Thanksgiving, so why not a craft reminded us to be thankful? Cardboard was lovingly pre-cut to form the trunks of these trunks. A billion little leafs were cut out ahead of time. Each leaf would represent something our dear children were thankful for that year.
Family...food...my toys...friends....that kind of thing.
Third Son's tree is the one in the middle.
Apparently, he was not in a spirit of gratitude.


  To those who were in that group...I am SO grateful we had those times together! Often this year I have thought of you all and have missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment