Monday, June 24, 2013

I'm Counting On This Book...


A book I have been waiting for came in today!

This book is full of practical, small-serving, gluten-free recipes that are down in the microwave. I am really hoping this will help things out.

Third Son is tired of the gluten-free recipes I have been using for the past several years. I can't really say I blame him, either. Lots of times, I really don't want to make the whole family do gluten-free, so the fact these recipes are for one or two servings is going to be a blessing.

Well, let's hope it will be. Third Son is also a picky eater as well, so he has learned lately that means he sometimes just goes without. Buying groceries for a family that has multiple food allergies is hard enough, let alone dealing with a picky eater.

I will let you know if these recipes work, for those who have to cook gluten-free. I think I saw some recipes in here that I would be able to eat as well, which would truly be a miracle.

Another thing these recipes seem to have going for them is the lack of expensive ingredients. Since our family is on a dental floss budget, that will be really great as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment