Tuesday, April 17, 2012

So much time!

I have now become one of those that used to frustrate me... a non-current blogger.

I have had many writing ideas through the months but have not committed to sitting down and making those ideas produce something.

I have been really busy with family stuff, church, and my online tutoring. I'm still trying to juggle those successfully...I make no promise a balance will happen in the near future. :)

If you've followed Savannah's page on CaringBridge, thank you. Her family really appreciates all the prayers and support. Savannah's mom was actually able to attend church in person this past Sunday. I know it was good for her to be among church family and get hugged. Naturally, Savannah stayed home because her ANC levels will be dropping again soon.

For our family, it will be a year next month that our beloved grandmother (great-grandmother for the kids) went home to be with the Lord. We truly miss her. Seems strange, since we lived out of state from her, but we would call and chat with her. We loved hearing her laugh. Even though she was elderly, she made the trip up here twice with my mother-in-law to visit us. The last time she did was just prior to my husband being deployed for a year. I got the best snapshot of those two together and it is still one of my favorite pictures of her.

Thank you for stopping by to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment