Monday, October 21, 2013

Spa Night

Last night, after evening service, we were watching tv in the living room. We were all sprawled all over the floor. We had held a surprise birthday in the afternoon for Nana and we were all pretty tuckered out.

The two youngest boys decided Mom needed to have her back walked on and hair brushed. It truly turned into a spa night for me! They even worked on my feet. Not bad!

Youngest Son was  planning the hair-do, or probably rather more of a hair-don't, he was going to give me. He told me he was going to sweep all the hair to one side because that is attractive to men. It was also attractive to Daddy.

Hmmm......did he just make those two different categories? Daddy doesn't fall into the Men category?

Youngest Son then formally declared me as "infinity-squared gorgeous".

As they were working on me, I remember when I was quite young, I would rub lotion on my mom's back, while she was on the couch. I would climb all over her, too. I wish I had been as thoughtful as Youngest Son and told her she was "infinity-squared gorgeous".  

No comments:

Post a Comment